Forum terms and disclaimer
We provide the forums facility for the purpose of encouraging discussion and collaboration among network members.
All communications made available as part of the discussion forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Cavendish Healthcare (unless Cavendish Healthcare is the author of the message).
The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the forum facility does not mean that Cavendish Healthcare has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
Visitors to the forum are encouraged to report any objectionable message by contacting Cavendish Healthcare. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and agree to make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if removal is necessary.
By visiting the forum, you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the following rules of forum use.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum facility to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and by visiting or logging in to this forum, that you will not knowingly subvert the functionality of the forum system.
As a user, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum topic owners. By submitting content to the forums, you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of other people’s work within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise cleared and approved by the relevant copyright holder. Any work submitted to the forum remains the property of you, the author, and will be publicly attributed as such via your forum display name.
By submitting content, users grant Cavendish Healthcare royalty-free and irrevocable permission to reproduce, download and print any material that you post.
If you believe that your work is being used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, contact the Cavendish Healthcare web team with a description of the work, its location on the site and a statement that it is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Cavendish Healthcare is not responsible for copyright infringements made by any third party resulting from the publication of your content on the forum website.
Moderators will monitor discussion forums and have the right to remove part or all of your post without warning if we believe that forum rules have been broken. If a user repeatedly breaks the rules, then they may be permanently prevented from registering, logging in and posting.
We will not tolerate the following activities on this forum facility:
- Insulting, threatening, annoying or provocative behaviour.
- Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation, condoning or promoting illegal activity and contempt of court (by making posts that could affect the outcome of an impending court action).
- Posting messages in a language other than English. (Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resources to support other languages).
- Spamming (posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertising commercial interests (unless specifically requested.)
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
- Invading someone's privacy, including posting anyone's personal details without their permission.
- Divulging any information on the forum facility, beyond its intended remit, including distributing information considered confidential from this forum to visitors or users that are not members of the forum.